What you need:
2 cups (180cc x 2) of grinded potatoes, 1 sheet of dried seaweed, 3 tablespoons of Mirin, rice wine. 3 tablespoons of soy sauce. A dash of powdered sansyo seeds. Rice oil.
1. Peel off the skins from potatoes and grind them using a hand grinder. Drain well to remove access water.
2. Cut one sheet of Nori, dried seaweed paper into 8.
3. Mix Mirin and soy sauce together to make a sauce. Set aside.
4. Preheat rice oil to 170 to 180 degrees.
5. Paste potatoes onto each piece of seaweed using a spoon and deep fry in rice oil.
6. Dip fried potatoes into the sauce.