Fall is here and so are Japanese sweet potatoes. Here is how to make a simple, healthy and delicious snack for your family.
Here’s what you need: One sweet Potato, cinnamon, olive oil and a dash of salt and sugar.
1. Cut the potato into sticks.
2. Soak the cut potato pieces in water and then drain well.
3. Dry with some kitchen roll and put them on a microwave safe tray.
4. Cover with some plastic wrap and microwave for 5 minutes.
5. Next, heat some olive oil in your pan.
6. Now fry the potatoes until they are crispy.
7. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and salt.
8. It’s crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. Serve warm. Enjoy!